YMCA's and schools: please call 330-539-4494 for special rates and hours.
Your field trip includes
*For schools/ YMCA's with 30 or more
- bucket of safari food.
- narrated safari tour.
- petting zoo. Includes petting zoo food.
- Please check into gift shop with all monies and total number of all students, teachers, and chaperones.
- If bringing lunches, please put them in boxes/bags for ease of unloading from bus to picnic room.
- Parents driving separately should arrive 15-30 min early. Safari trucks can NOT wait for late parents.
- Parents should pay school/teacher in advance.
- Please have purchase orders completed with total attendees.
- Please have all monies counted and in monetary order prior to check in.
- Sorry, no credit or debit cards. ATM in gift shop.
- School or organization checks gladly accepted. NO personal checks.
- Sinks in each lunch room for hand washing.
- On hot days please bring adequate water for children. Bottled water in gift shop for $1.50
- First aid kits/inhalers/epipens should be taken on safari as they cannot be retrieved once on the ride.
- Please keep in mind we are often rotating schools in different areas in the park. You can expect to spend up to 30-40 minutes in petting zoo in addition to the safari.
- Teachers please be aware that you may be on safari with other schools.
- Have students dress for the weather conditions. Field trips are rain or shine.
- Wagon Trails coloring books available at reduced rates for schools.
WAGON TRAILS TRULY APPRECIATES YOUR ATTENDANCE!
OUR GOAL IS TO GIVE YOU A FUN AND EDUCATIONAL FIELD TRIP.